An Expert Panel organised by the Centre for Marine Socioecology
Join our panel of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Lead Authors & climate experts as they discuss the new IPCC ‘Impacts, Adaptation & Vulnerability’ report findings & what they mean for Australia.
This is a free in-person & online event to hear directly from IPCC Lead Authors and other climate experts.
Topics covered include:
• Setting the scene - key findings on the physical science of climate change (from Working Group I )
• Findings from the new Working Group II report:
- Climate change extremes & their impact on marine life
- Sensitivity of Antarctic ecosystems & consequent impacts on global systems
- Major changes in Australian & Tasmanian systems caused by climate change and extremes
- Approaches for achieving climate resilient development in Australia
Followed by an opportunity for Q&A.
When: 1st March from 7 to 9 pm.
If you would like to attend in-person please register here
If you would like to join online, please register here
Find the recording of the event here